Chair: Ken Good
Speech Privacy – Understand, Improve, and Educate
- Promote the education and understanding of speech privacy from both the talker’s perspective (confidentiality) and the listener’s perspective (distraction).
- Provide guidance on design, installation, and compliance related to privacy in architectural spaces.
- Contribute to improved well-being, productivity, and overall IEQ by ensuring confidentiality is achieved where expected and required.
Meeting Agendas / Minutes
- 176th Meeting, Victoria: Agenda | Minutes
- 175th Meeting, Minneapolis: Agenda | Minutes
- 174th Meeting, New Orleans: Minutes
If you would like to be a part of this initiative, please fill out this form